Spectrum’s comprehensive social media platform, Event Feed, is specialised for corporate events and helps event planners maximise the benefits of social media engagement.
Event Feed allows you to capture your audience’s Tweets, Facebook and Instagram posts and displays them on screen for all to see.
Social conversations extend the impact and influence of the event outside the venue walls. Guests capturing and sharing their favourite moments, keynote insights or sporting goal via their social channels, enables your event to engage a world-wide audience. Even webcast viewers who couldn’t make it to the live event can join the conversation.
FROM CONFERENCES, TO GALA DINNERS AND SPORTING EVENTS – EVENTS ARE SOCIAL BY NATURE
Integrating social media into your event is fast becoming a must, not a nice-to-have. Events are all about bringing people together and what better way to encourage networking than by social promotion of their event experience. Get in touch to find out how Event Feed can enhance your attendee’s experience for all events; from outdoor sporting events, to awards nights, product launches and conferences.
Recent developments to this technology means that companies can now make their Event Feeds private if they choose. This means the content only shows on the internal event screens, so companies can ensure that only attendees, not the entire internet can see the interaction. Using private Event Feed keeps the conversation in the room so nothing makes its way onto social media.
You have full control of what comments/images are posted by moderating via your phone, tablet or laptop. Event Feed can also prioritise which posts get displayed based on specific users or keywords you nominate. This is great for sponsorship opportunities to ensure your contributors are seen and heard.
Here’s how Event Feed can positively impact your event:
- Encourages audience interaction and engages attendees with event content
- Presents your entire event’s social conversation in a single thread
- Allows webcast audiences to engage with the live event conversation
- Provides sponsorship opportunities by including an image or video advertisement (with or without sound)
- Supports your event to trend nationally and even globally
- Captures user-generated content
- Run competitions to keep your audience involved – such as a lucky draw prize or best post
- Gathers insights into your audience’s sentiments, thoughts and opinions